Friday 9 December 2011

I've been at it again....

First of all a picture of my latest creation.....



can you tell what it is yet?




and now . . . .






I am developing a range of decorative erotica and this is the first style to emerge.  It's a necklace and earrings set based on a 'Lucky Clit'  :0 The range will be called 'Little Clitty' (yes that is trademarked!)

The set is made from polymer clay and decorated with glass mosaic pieces and gold dust :)  I shall be retailing these very soon, please let me know if you like them @blackcutwitch on twitter and share with your broad minded friends.  The idea is that you hang it somewhere in your bedroom and give it an occasional rub for luck.  If you are feeling naughty you could wear it out and see who notices, or you could just wear it close to your heart :)x ta for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment